EJRE is an international and peer reviewed journal where a variety of research from educational and social disciplines can be combined. EJRE invites contributions from researchers working in any educational setting, in any subject, at any educational level, anywhere in the world. Work reporting on international and inter-disciplinary research is especially welcome. EJRE publishes regular papers and special issues on specific topics of interest to international audiences of educational researchers.
Before you begin
– If you have ethical concerns on a paper, whether published or in review, please contact the editor in the first instance.
– All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
– Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
– Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement.’ Acceptance of the agreement will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’ form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
– Subscribers may reproduce tables of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions. Permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
– This journal does not have publication charges. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of articles published in EJRE. Manuscripts are freely available without subscription or price barriers. Papers are immediately released in open access format.
– Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these).
– Authors should note that they are writing for an international audience.
– National colloquialisms and idiomatic use of language should be avoided to the extent possible.
– Word choices and sentence constructions that might imply bias against persons on the basis of gender, racial or ethnic group membership, disability, sexual orientation, or age should be avoided.
– Submission to this journal proceeds totally online by sending your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For individual papers, a length of maximum 6000 words is acceptable.
– An abstract of 200-250 words maximum.
– Please have a look at the instructions for the manuscript.
– Please use the template for the authors.
– After you complete your manuscript, send it to email@example.com in MS Word format.
– You will receive a confirmatory email about your submission in a few days.
Instruction to authors.