Please select one of the options below:
(1) Oral or Virtual Presentation: During an oral presentation, you present your work in an organized, concise and effective manner to a live audience in the conference. The presentations must be delivered in English, Turkish or Ukrainian. Each presentation must last for 10-15 minutes with 3-5 minutes for questions and answers (total 13-20 minutes. For virtual presentation, you can present your work online using Skype. Please click here to submit your abstract!
(2) Composition Performance: During a composition performance, you perform your piano composition to a live audience in the conference. Each performance must last 10 minutes at most. If you would like to get your piano composition to be published in our composition book, please send your composition to our conference email address (email@example.com) as a pdf file (at most 8 pages).
(3) Seminar/Workshop/Masterclass: There will be three seminars during the conference. If you would like to take part in one of these seminars and receive a certificate, please pick this option. The seminars will last for 90 minutes. Please click here to register one of the following seminers:
> MasterClass by Prof. Dr. Türev Berki
> MasterClass by Orçun Orçunsel
> Seminer by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Güler Demirova – Schumann’ın Gençlik Albümünün İncelenmesi
> Seminer by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Şirin Akbulut Demirci – Türk Piyano Literatürü ile Modern Piyano Tekniklerinin Öğretimi
(4) Listener: You will attend the conference as a listener. Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, surname, and affiliation.
Please read the following items carefully. By paying the conference registration fee, you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions stated on this page only.
+ General terms and conditions for registration
These General Terms and Conditions are valid for each attendee registered for International Conference on Piano Teaching, Learning, Playing and Composing (XVII. European Conference on Social and Behavioral Sciences) to be held in Odessa, Ukraine on June 28-30, 2018 (hereafter referred to as the ”conference”). Any person, delegate, accompanying person, student, media representative, speaker, or exhibitor is considered an attendee. Only fully completed registrations will be accepted. The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration and the payment in full in accordance with the deadlines mentioned below. If the early registration deadline is missed, the late registration fee will be charged automatically. The registration will only be confirmed upon the receipt of payment in full. Each participant will receive electronic confirmation of their registration. If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the conference organization reserves the right to refuse any registration. To be eligible to register for the conference, attendees must be at least 18 years old. Attendees may be asked to present an official identity card stating their age.
+ Conference participation fee
|Early Payment Deadline:
April 30, 2018
|Late Payment Deadline:
May 15, 2018
|Oral Presentation Fee||180 Euro||200 Euro|
|Virtual Presentation Fee||100 Euro||120 Euro|
|Listener Fee||50 Euro||75 Euro|
|Family/Friend Participation Fee||50 Euro||75 Euro|
|Composition Performance Fee *||180 Euro||200 Euro|
|Composition Publication Fee *||100 Euro||120 Euro|
|200 Euro (MasterClass Active)
50 Euro (MasterClass Passive)
100 Euro (Seminer)
|250 Euro (MasterClass Active)
75 Euro (MasterClass Passive)
125 Euro (Seminer)
* If you want your composition to be performed by a pianist, 20 Euro must be paid in addition to the regular amount.
+ Accepted methods of payment
(1) Western Union. Email the Western Union confirmation number and your name/surname to (email@example.com).
(2) You can pay the conference fee through bank transfer (EFT and SWIFT).
(3) You can pay the conference fee using your credit card. More information will be updated.
(4) For those delegates who have restrictions by their country on the transfer of funds to another country (either by bank or credit card), you are welcomed to contact the conference organization team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and discuss the possibility of on-site payment.
+ Cancellation Policy: Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference organization by email at email@example.com. If the written notification of cancellation is received before April 16, 2018, the paid registration fee less %25 administration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Credit will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance. In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organization (Force Majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organizers, the conference organizers cannot be held liable by attendees for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the conference organization reserves the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for a future conference, or to reimburse the attendee after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
+ Please also note that: (1) At least an author for a presentation must register and must pay the registration fee. (2) An author can submit and present two papers for the conference. (3) Registration fee is only for one participant. The conference certificate will be prepared and printed only for the person who pays the conference fee. (4) If two (or more) authors submit only one paper to present in the conference together, a fee for each participant must be paid. (5) If two papers by the same author(s) are accepted for presentation but only one of the authors will present these papers, a fee for all the papers must be paid. (6) If co-authors submit only one paper and only one of these authors participate, only a fee for one participant must be paid.