+ Conference Home
+ Abstract Submission
+ Registration and Deadlines
+ Travel and Accommodation
+ Presentation and Publication
+ Keynote Speakers
+ Organization Committee
+ Conference Themes and Topics
+ Conference Poster
+ Presentation at the conference:
(1) All presentations must be prepared in English, Bulgarian or Turkish.
(2) Each talk will take 15-20 minutes. It is recommended to plan 12-15 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
(3) The following points must be taken into consideration when preparing your oral presentation: Ensure that you will be available at least 30 minutes before your session on the day of the conference. The equipment (PC and Data Projector) will be provided in the session rooms. The recommended software for your presentation file is Microsoft PowerPoint. Please bring your presentation file with a flash disk.
+ Publication after the conference:
(1) The papers presented in the conference will be published as international, peer-reviewed edited books after the editorial process.
(2) Papers must be written and submitted in English only.
(3) Authors must follow the default template to submit their manuscripts.
(4) Authors should submit their manuscripts in .doc or .docx format by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2017. The file name for the manuscripts should have (1) Corresponding author’s surname and (2) Paper ID. Example: ICBAY_1234.docx
+ Please visit Publication Manual for detailed information related to publication process